- All necessary transfers in Tallinn and 24/7 h assistance;
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel or hospital if you arrive the day before the surgery;
- Consultation with surgeon in the hospital before surgery;
- Entire hospital care that includes:
- Up to 4 day stay at the hospital after surgery (Estimated stay is 3 days);
- Necessary blood tests (always);
- Gastroscopy in anesthesia (always);
- ECG when indicated;
- Abdominal/chest x-ray when indicated;
- Abdominal ultrasound when indicated;
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Mini Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve surgery or Laparoscopic revision surgery;
- All necessary medication in hospital (including anesthesia during surgery and gastroscopy);
- Nutrition during stay;
- All personnel fees;
- Our all-inclusive package includes also:
- Dietician consultation in hospital and 10 years after surgery by phone, e-mail or skype;
- All necessary documentation and agreements in English;
- Information package for life after surgery in English;
- Discharge letter in English, prescriptions at discharge;
- 10 year follow up;
- Insurance against unexpected costs – any unexpected treatment costs in the hospital will not incur additional costs for the patient. In case of unexpected longer stay in hospital, patient don’t have any extra costs. If you can’t leave with the planned flight Bariatric Services will buy new flight ticket back to home. The probability that you can’t leave with planned flight is 1/100.
- Early complications managent. Bariatric Services AS takes full responsibility for the treatment of all complications that occur during primary hospitalization and within 30 postoperative days regardless if hospital or surgeon is responsible for complication or not. Any expenses incurred are paid by Bariatric Services AS. As prerequisite the treatment must be carried out at Bariatric Services AS hospitals: Fertilitas Private Hospital or North Estonian Medical Centre.
- Late complications management. Bariatric Services AS has liability for additional medical procedures that must be done in Tallinn, up to 6 months after surgery, and it covers costs of up to 50,000 Euro. This insurance applies in cases where the surgeon is to blame for any complications, and will cover any operations, other treatments etc, if there is evidence that the surgeon in Tallinn has made a mistake.
What are excluded:
Flight tickets to Tallinn and back to home (airport code is TLL)
Medications that is prescribed for using at home
Travel costs in case of treatment of later complications.