- Night before surgery in hotel (with services which cost is greater than 5000 EUR)
- All necessary transfers in Tallinn
- Entire hospital care. All the necessary analysis and research and consultation with surgeon in the hospital before and after surgery.
- Hospital stay in private room.
- NB! In addition to the patient, one companion can stay for 50EUR per night in the same room with the patient.
- Dietician consultation in hospital and 2 years after surgery by e-mail or skype (Bariatric surgery)
- Medical documents in English. Information package for life after surgery
- Insurance against unexpected costs – any unexpected treatment costs in the hospital will not incur additional costs for the patient. In case of unexpected longer stay in hospital, patient don’t have any extra costs. If you can’t leave with the planned flight Bariatric Services will buy new flight ticket back to home. The probability that you can’t leave with planned flight is 1/100.
- Complications management is included –
Bariatric Services AS takes full responsibility for the treatment of complications that occur during primary hospitalization and within 30 postoperative days. Any expenses incurred are paid by Bariatric Services AS. As prerequisite the treatment must be carried out at Bariatric Services AS partner hospitals: Fertilitas Private Hospital or North Estonian Medical Centre.
Late complications – Bariatric Services AS takes full responsibility for the treatment and expenses incurred of following late complications:
1.Persistent vomiting and inability to eat after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
2.Persistent reflux of bile and gastric content after mini bypass surgery that can not be controlled with appropriate medication.
As prerequisite the treatment must be carried out at Bariatric Services AS partner hospitals: Fertilitas Private Hospital or North Estonian Medical Centre.